100% commission real estate agent online presence leads to success.
Every business person knows the importance of a strong online presence. Google and Bing search of important keywords related to your 100% commission real estate agent business by potential clients open doors for their business.
Real estate agents put a lot of effort into building their individual online “brand”. Just like other independent business persons, real estate agents promote themselves online. Your name, reputation, and professional brand marketed on the internet becomes a great source for new business.
Example of a 100% Commission Real Estate Agent Online Presence
Creating a strong online presence leads to marketing success. Google reports that 97% of consumers perform internet searches for a local business. An effective online presence supports your brand to attract your local targeted market.
For example, a San Diego 100% commission real estate agent with a niche in foreclosed properties creates a brand like “John Smith the Foreclosure Expert”. His brand name appears as the #1 Google Search Rank for the keyword phrase, “San Diego Foreclosed Properties”. Or, better yet appears as a new Google Featured Snippet providing greater exposure inside a large box above all of the other search results. Read about the power of Google Featured Snippets.
John Smith’s reputation as a San Diego Foreclosed Properties Expert soars just because of high Google searches resulting in more contacts and further business opportunities. As any online marketing guru knows, getting into Google #1 Search Rankings drives more traffic to your website creating business prospects. That’s why Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has become an important online marketing tool. Heck, here’s an article published in 2018 about “91 SEO Experts Tips for Driving Traffic to Your Website”.
So, how did John Smith become such an expert on foreclosed properties in San Diego? First, he creates a personal business website providing information his target market needs. Along with “About John Smith” and essential contact information, John Smith the San Diego real estate agent teaches viewers about foreclosed properties in San Diego.
Then, he adds a Blog to his website with weekly posts teaching his target audience about San Diego foreclosures. Blog posts explain what they are, how to find them, how to value them, how to bid on them, financing tips, understanding the foreclosure process, and how to fix them up and rent or sell them.
SEO Tips for 100% Commission Real Estate Agent
Back in 1996, Bill Gates declared: “Content is King” for websites. Even today, “Content is still King”. Great content with catchy headlines attract attention, inform viewers, and creates interest leading to trusting John Smith as an expert about San Diego foreclosures.
However, in order to become a Google Featured Snippet or obtain Google #1 Search Ranking for relevant keywords, use proper SEO techniques to achieve those goals. If you want to learn more about SEO, read Google’s Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide and Moz Beginner’s Guide to SEO. Both of these guides provide valuable basics and overview of how SEO works to help you optimize your blog and website.
Social Media Tips for 100% Commission Real Estate Agents
In addition, Social Media must also become a part of your online marketing efforts. More than websites, social media builds customer loyalty. That’s because social media is all about “engaging” with viewers so they get to know and trust you. However, not every social media channel becomes relevant to your business.
Forbes Magazine recommends these “Seven Social Media Channels for Real Estate Agents”:
2. Twitter for sharing listings and offering quick tips;
5. YouTube to share videos of listings, open houses, events, and your own self-serving commercials.
6. Hootsuite to manage all of your social media channels in one place. Real estate agents use Hootsuite to schedule posts for every social media channel and set them up far in advance.
7. Social Media Metrics to track their postings to see how many “likes”, followers, and shares they generate. These metrics guide real estate agents for future postings and social media campaigns. For instance, the Facebook audience insights tell you which posts generated interest and leads to follow.
Social Media Strategies for 100% Commission Real Estate Agents
HubSpot, a popular inbound marketing company, offers the following advice for “Real Estate Agents Social Media Marketing Strategies That’ll Bring in New Business”:
1. Promote the Neighborhood along with the Home. Homebuyers want to know the positives and negatives concerning the neighborhood of a prospective home’s location. Use social media to explain the pros and cons or each neighborhood of homes you promote. Research Twitter handles like “@CityOf….” and “@Neighborhood….” and add further insights and tips which result in shout-outs and retweets of your postings which increases your viewers and followers.
2. Promote Yourself. Don’t rely on ghostwriters or marketing companies to write your marketing content. They fail to give prospective clients a feel for who you are. Marketing gurus claim that consumers want to personally connect with professionals they conduct business with. Write your own authentic social media posts showing off who you are as a real estate agent.
3. Teach Your Buyers. Explaining typical real estate purchasing pitfalls and how to avoid them makes your buyers smarter. In addition, they appreciate your saving them time and money. Social media provides the perfect channel for making buyers want to work with you. Remember, always hashtag “#realestate” and similar ones to attract other viewers and create new followers.
4. Engage Your Followers. More home buyers ask questions on social media channels like Facebook, Quora, Twitter, and real estate forums. Find buyers asking questions about your city and its neighborhoods. Answer their questions and engage with them. Facebook Recommendations feature contains numerous home buyers asking questions.
5. Respond to All Comments. Reply to every comment on your blog (except for abusive ones). Join LinkedIn Groups like real estate, social media, marketing, and specific cities and locations. Engage with postings and articles by posting comments and responding to other comments. Post your own articles offering tips and advice.
6. Create Videos. Over 45% of viewers watch more than an hour of YouTube or Facebook videos per week. The popularity of online videos as a marketing tool requires you to take the time to produce them. Buyers want to see what a listing looks like before taking the time to preview them. The same goes with promoting neighborhoods or upcoming local events. In addition, YouTube videos improve your website rankings with Google searches (since Google owns YouTube) where buyers search for new homes.
100% commission real estate agent online presence leads to success, as you read here.
In addition, consider joining a San Diego real estate brokerage providing social media support.
Join Us as a 100% commission real estate agent to take advantage of the following types of support:
Free Classes covering social media marketing
Free Tech Support for your blog, website, and social media campaigns
Free Real Estate Attorney Support to handle tricky situations and clients legal questions
Free Broker Support to help you to succeed
Steven Rich, MBA – Guest Blogger
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Let us know, we love to help:
Call: (800) 550-3209
Big Block Realty – 100% Commission Real Estate Brokerage